 Marketplace / Auctions / 2181
Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:25:37 GMT

I have to admit that I am disappointed at the volume of bids on the lots
I've listed on SC. Given the voracious bidding on the boats in the "500"
auction I expected some serious bidding on these. Don't make me list
them on eBay! :-)

lugnet.