 Marketplace / Auctions / 2184
Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:31:24 GMT

Doug Finney wrote:

Don't know about everybody else but I'm having trouble getting to Serious
Collector today - getting a No DNS Entry error. What kind of timeframe are
we looking at until your lots go sold (assuming no last minute bids)?

21 day auctions so early september. Thanks for trying! I was in earlier
today but now I can't get in either.

lugnet.