 Marketplace / Auctions / 2123
2122  |  2124
Subject:
FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 00:55:00 GMT

I have listed a few items at SC that I am selling. Please go check them
out!

6982   http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1755
8456   http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1758
hopper http://www.seriouscollector.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=A1756

For some reason, all the starting bids are 45 USD. Just coincidence. You
will see if you examine the listings that I make no bones about where I
got the first two, and urge you to see if you can get them elsewhere
before you bid. The third one, of course, you can get nowhere else
unless John Neal sells his.

I will be adding more including the boats I teased you with so watch
here:

http://www.seriouscollector.com/search/memberLookup.cfm?username=Lar&activity=Seller&specific=1

lugnet.