 Marketplace / Auctions / 2124
Re: FA - SC items - 6982 exploriens starship, 8456 technic fiber, custom hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:50:45 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

before you bid. The third one, of course, you can get nowhere else
unless John Neal sells his.

Mine, however, is THE Gary Louie Memorial Hopper and would *never* be for sale.  I can vouch for
the design and would say it is easily as good or better than anything TLG has put out:-)

-John