 Marketplace / Auctions / 1971
Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 01:07:48 GMT

Ditto on the signing up and not getting anything..

I sent email on the 10th asking to sign up, and haven't recieved anything.
No into, no set list .. nothing.   Any clue what I may have goofed? ...
should I have gotten anything?  should I just sign up again?

Maybe I didn't submit enough info, but I was on the auczilla mailing list
until about six months ago, so I was hoping my account could just somehow be
"reactivated"...

-Greg

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote in message <378C8B34.FBEF402E@aeieng.com>...
Todd,

I signed up last week and I am not getting anything! Where are these • e-mails
coming from? I submitted another one this morning.

Scott Sanburn

Ed Jones wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Ed Jones writes:
Hmm.... I've sent bids in twice today, and have not gotten any • responses.
In addition - everything is still listed as "open".  Did you flip the
starter switch?

Yup, everything's okie-dokie.  I got a late start today because I was up
so late last night with last-minute preps for the auction.  Over 20,000
emails went out early this morning.  I just got the first batch of bids
run through the system about a half hour ago, so by the time you read • this,
there should be an update waiting for you in your inbox.  It'll get • smoother
from here on out -- it's always really rocky the first day or so when • people
are scratching and clawing to sign up.  :-)

--Todd

Yup, I had 4 updates this morning!