 Marketplace / Auctions / 1920
Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:09:47 GMT

Here is a list of 500 LEGO sets that will soon be for sale via auction at
auczilla.com.  About 1/4 of these are from a private collection I purchased
a couple months ago (as well as a few duplicates I'd been accumulating
myself), and the other 3/4 is an estate auction that I've agreed to handle
simultaneously.

OK - I am suitably incredibly impressed by that lot! Just scanned through
some of the images - quite intrigued to see a fair few sets I don't recall
ever seeing in UK catalogues.

And I guess I'm expecting to have a bit less money (and more Lego) in
about a month's time :)

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com