 Marketplace / Auctions / 1957
Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:01:36 GMT

Patricia Schempp <pschemp@clemson.edu> wrote:
Alas I know this to be the truth.  I accept that, but its still fun to complain
once in a while.  I was not totally serious in my complaint.  No offense to Larry
here, but I just woke up from a nap and realized I had dreamed that I looked at the
TRAINS section of the 500 sets auction and EVERYTHING had the name Larry P on it.
Auugh!  Lego has taken over my subconcious!

Ah, I see.  You need to do what I did and pick a theme Larry doesn't
dig.

I even used to think I would get into trains, especially once I
acquired a couple of MISB Metroliners, but that faded.  Just not
feasible to be a cheap trainhead, not with the competition out there
for all the parts and sets.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)