 Marketplace / Auctions / 1968
Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:42:15 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I got the initial listings but no updates. enroute, no doubt

You only get updates on items that are in your watch lists.  If you haven't
added anything to your watch lists, then your updates will be empty.  (Can't
be sending out 500-line updates by default to everyone.  :-)

--Todd

You said there would be an initial update that was empty to give folks
the address on file and as a starting point... Or so I seem to recall.

Haven't got one of those, but did get all the listings. Was waiting for
it to show, but (since I'm back, took the Redeye from San Francisco so I
could do some reps on the SantaCruz beach boardwalk Giant Dipper (and I
did, I rode it 12 times altogether)) I'll start firing.

I also got my first cab visit into a CF7. Now THERE is a funky engine.
Started out as a covered wagon, but rebuilt into a hood unit with a huge
welded frame. Pug nosed front. Might be an interesting model.

lugnet.