 Marketplace / Auctions / 1964
Re: 500 LEGO Sets Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:25:21 GMT

All is fair in love and ....Lego's.

Scott Sanburn

Markassius wrote:

In lugnet.market.auction, Patricia Schempp writes:

Mike Stanley wrote:

Hrmmm.... seeing as how this is a marketplace and not some YMCA sports
league, I'd say let's allow the people who want something the most and
are willing to pay for it buy whatever they want.

Yeah, it sucks when someone else is willing (or able) to spend more
than you for something you really really want, but that's life.  I
hardly ever win anything in auctions, although that has more to do
with how cheap I am than how much money I may or may not have to spend
on Lego stuff.

Alas I know this to be the truth.  I accept that, but its still fun to • complain
once in a while.  I was not totally serious in my complaint.  No offense to • Larry
here, but I just woke up from a nap and realized I had dreamed that I looked • at the
TRAINS section of the 500 sets auction and EVERYTHING had the name Larry P on • it.
Auugh!  Lego has taken over my subconcious!

Patricia Schempp

Aaerrgh. You too? Lego has not only taken over my subconsious, but my life!
And Larry: if you want the sets, you can have them. My gf told me I had to
make a choice...
B-)
Mark "oh well...no trains this auczilla" de Kock