 Marketplace / Auctions / 1439
Re: Auction Update: Model Team/Technics/Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:52:56 GMT

Here's the latest update...

5591 MODEL TEAM Mach II Red Bird Rig Open Tom Stangl $60
8094 TECHNICS Control Centre Open David Wiggins $80
6334 TOWN Wave Jump Racers Open $5

For original set and auction conditions etc. see the original message
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.market.auction:1275

Buyer pays shipping from the UK.
The auction will remain open until next Monday, 3rd May.
I'll probably be taking Friday off work - if so, then I'll post the next
update tomorrow instead of Friday.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com