 Marketplace / Auctions / 1275
Auction: Model Team/Technics/Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:47:36 GMT

I've decided to take the plunge - unbelievably though it may sound,
I actually appear to have more Lego than I want at the moment - so it's
time to auction some off.

I'm offering the following

5591 MODEL TEAM Mach II Red Bird Rig bids  opening at $50
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5591

8094 TECHNICS Control Centre bids opening at $80
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8094

6334 TOWN Wave Jump Racers bids opening at $5
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6334

CONDITIONS OF SETS:
5591 has been built once and a couple of the stickers applied, but is complete
with instructions and box, and I'd still judge the bricks to be in good-as-new
condition.

8090 and 6334 are new and unopened.

In all cases the boxes are unbroken but very clearly shop-worn (print
rubbed off at edges, corners not quite as sharp as they used to be, etc.).

AUCTION DETAILS:
Auction status will be posted on this list Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
It will also be emailed to everyone who  bids or asks to be on the list
whenever a bid changes.

Each auction will remain open until Fri 30 April, and will then advance
through going1, going2, gone every 48 hours without a bid (excluding
weekends). Please note that I am not online at weekends.

By my calculations this means the earliest date an item could be actually
sold (if noone bids after Weds 28 April) is Thursday 6 May.

Bids to me by email at simon.robinson@sdxplc.com

Other conditions. (The usual ones really)
The mimimum bid advance is $1 for set 6334 and $5 for 8094 and 5591
Buyer pays shipping from the UK, plus any currency conversions. Payment
may be made either to me (in £ Sterling) or to Larry Pieniazek (in US$) -
whichever is most convenient to you.
Sets will be shipped after cheques have cleared.
I reserve the right to pull any item from the auction at any time.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com