 Marketplace / Auctions / 1378
Auction Update: Model Team/Technics/Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:31:53 GMT

5591 MODEL TEAM Mach II Red Bird Rig Open Tom Stangl $60
8094 TECHNICS Control Centre Open $80
6334 TOWN Wave Jump Racers Open $5

I had some email problems last week which stopped me posting
updates. That also means I'm not sure if I've actually received
all the bids - if anyone's sent me any that aren't here, then just
send them to me again.   Because of this, I will now hold the
auction open until next Monday, 3rd May.

For original set and auction conditions etc. see the original message
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.market.auction:1275

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com