 Marketplace / Auctions / 1484
Re: Auction Update: Model Team/Technics/Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:19:51 GMT

Simon Robinson <simon.robinson@sdxplc.com> wrote:
So where is everyone :) I'm sure these sets are worth more than this
- even allowing for the exhorbitant UK to US shipping rates.
If noone else bids soon, Tom is going to be quite happy and David
is going to end up with what must be one of the biggest Lego
bargains this year...

5591 MODEL TEAM Mach II Red Bird Rig Open Tom Stangl $60

I'd love to have this set but won't bid for two reasons.

1.  I'm in sell mode, not buy mode.  Bought, bought, bought for almost
two years.  I gotta part out my room full of sets to recover some of
that money so I can afford to buy more.

2.  I won't take it away from Tom, even though I would be willing to
pay more if I were in buy mode.  Tom has taken care of me, so I'm not
going to stab him in the back.

8094 TECHNICS Control Centre Open David Wiggins $80

Dunno what this is, but I don't do Technic anyway.

6334 TOWN Wave Jump Racers Open $5

I have 5 of these to part out already.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)