 Marketplace / Auctions / 1279
Re: Auction: Model Team/Technics/Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 18:03:23 GMT

Simon Robinson wrote:

Other conditions. (The usual ones really)
The mimimum bid advance is $1 for set 6334 and $5 for 8094 and 5591
Buyer pays shipping from the UK, plus any currency conversions. Payment
may be made either to me (in £ Sterling) or to Larry Pieniazek (in US$) -
whichever is most convenient to you.

As usual, if you pay me in USD, you pay 1.00 extra. If you pay in UK
pound sterling you pay <whatever it costs you to arrange for that>
extra. If you live in the US, usually I am cheaper, but you decide what
you want to do.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.