 Marketplace / Auctions / 10908 (-10)
  #6286 "skull's eye schooner"

hello, i am a lego fan, an artist and architect from buenos aires, argentina. although i'm now back here, i lived in boston, usa, for almost eight years until about a year ago. a few days ago i found and purchased a new #6286 "skull's eye schooner" (...) (16 years ago, 23-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Thanks for all of the bids and views on last weeks auctions, good stuff! I just put up 14 lots of all kinds of bulk pieces: (URL) of 12 Platforms including 8 platforms and 4 ramps> (URL) Skeleton minifigs> (URL) various Sharks, Squid, and Manta (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  20 Gallon Bags of LEGO on Ebay

I'm rolling back my collection to make room for baby and raise some money to pay a speeding ticket. (URL) take a moment and help me out. I swear to build something cool. Honest! Plus, if you mention this post, I'll give you 10%. Not to mention on (...) (16 years ago, 14-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Huge Duplo Train collection and special parts up for auction on BL

(...) These end in about 6 hours. Also a chromed out Minifig is ending soon and is currently less than $10. Go grab a great deal on all of these listings. Links to Duplo collections can be found above, the chromed out minifig can be found here: (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Huge Duplo Train collection and special parts up for auction on BL

I have put up 2 large Duplo collections for auction on Bricklink. Both listings have about 2 days left to go on them. The first listing is for a large Duplo train collection used only a few times. - mostly set up by me and my kids watched it as it (...) (16 years ago, 8-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

(URL) Check it out!> Hey everyone! I just put up 4 lots and hope to list more bulk parts lots this month after a summer of on-again off-again sorting. Clicking on the link takes you to all of my listings on eBay which are mostly baseball cards but (...) (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Round 2: 30+ unopened sets from 1990s and early 2000s on eBay

More lego collection pruning: This time I have listed about 30 new, unopened sets, mostly in mint condition, from the 1990s and early 2000s. I will be adding more sets this evening and Wednesday. You can find them here: (URL) come from the (...) (16 years ago, 2-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  50+ New Unopened Sets from 1990s and early 2000s on eBay

I have listed over 50 new, unopened, mostly mint conditions sets from the 90s and early 2000s on eBay. I have staggered them to end over the next week. You can find them here: <link>(URL) Sets come from the Adventurers, Aquazone, Blacktron II, (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jul-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Could be because someone entered something like personal information in the feedback text? I know sometimes I could learn at least part of an Ebay user's "real life" name by reading their feedback, since some people would often say things like (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia

(...) Just wondering if there would typically be good non-suspicious reasons why a user would set their ebay feedback to private if they have nothing to hide? (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact