 Marketplace / Auctions / 10905
Re: Huge Duplo Train collection and special parts up for auction on BL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:58:13 GMT

I have put up 2 large Duplo collections for auction on Bricklink. Both listings
have about 2 days left to go on them.

The first listing is for a large Duplo train collection used only a few times. -
mostly set up by me and my kids watched it as it went around and built towns
around it. All parts look new and could easily be marked as such. These do look
as good as they did when they came out of the box. Train still works well, has
been tested. This is a huge collection - Would be perfect for train clubs for
the kids section or just for the Duplo Train fans out there. See listing for a
list of the parts and a large picture of the lot

See it here:  http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=11548155

The second Duplo listing is a great collection of special Duplo parts - all new
and never played with. These are parts I never put in my kids collection.See the
listing for a list of the parts and a picture of the lot.

See it here: http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=11548025

Have fun!

These end in about 6 hours. Also a chromed out Minifig is ending soon and is
currently less than $10. Go grab a great deal on all of these listings. Links to
Duplo collections can be found above, the chromed out minifig can be found here:
http://www.bricklink.com/auctionItem.asp?ID=11548244