 Marketplace / Auctions / 10890
  Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Title says it all, I am finally getting around to liquidating my LEGO hoard. I have some sets up on eBay now and will be putting up some more in the coming months as well as bulk lots ranging from vintage Samsonite and Classic Space to Pirates and (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

(URL) Check it out!> Hey everyone! I just put up 4 lots and hope to list more bulk parts lots this month after a summer of on-again off-again sorting. Clicking on the link takes you to all of my listings on eBay which are mostly baseball cards but (...) (16 years ago, 7-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Thanks for all of the bids and views on last weeks auctions, good stuff! I just put up 14 lots of all kinds of bulk pieces: (URL) of 12 Platforms including 8 platforms and 4 ramps> (URL) Skeleton minifigs> (URL) various Sharks, Squid, and Manta (...) (16 years ago, 21-Sep-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Hello all! Thanks again for all of the views and bids last week. I list another dozen lots this week and will try to get some more ready to list later this week. (URL) 25 pound lot of red bricks> (URL) lot of long and short antennas> (URL) lot of 32 (...) (16 years ago, 5-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always, thanks for the views and bids last time around. Here is a smaller offering this week, only 8 lots. (URL) pound lot of gray plates> (URL) West lot of brown bricks, log bricks and panels, mini figures, stickered bricks from Gold City (...) (16 years ago, 19-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

I just listed 4 lots last night and have more lots of plates and a pirate lot I want to try to get listed on Sunday night as 3-day auctions to line up with the end of the four currently listed. Huh? (URL) pound lot of new and used white bricks> (...) (16 years ago, 25-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always thanks for the bids and views all! As promised, 7 more lots listed tonight that are 3-day auctions and will end on Wednesday night with the previous 4 lots listed on Friday night. (URL) pounds of new and used Blue plates, some of the used (...) (16 years ago, 27-Oct-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

All right! Three more lots up tonight with more to follow on Sunday or Monday night. My internet connection can be abysmal at times. (URL) 10 pounds of assorted new and used windows in a variety of styles and colors> (URL) pounds of new and used (...) (16 years ago, 2-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

As always, thanks for the bids and interest. There are two lots that end on Friday night and a few others that go off on Sunday night: FRIDAY (URL) lot of winged plates and flying stuff in a variety of styles and colors> (URL) pounds of used Technic (...) (16 years ago, 7-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

Finally got everything shipped out from a couple of weeks ago and listed some more lots last night. I'll have one more round of lots after this, then one or two mixed bulk lots and then we'll be done. This week: (URL) and Castle lot with minifigs, (...) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Re: Liquidating my 400 pound LEGO collection

All right! I took December off and finally got the last of my smaller lots ready to go. After these auctions I have larger lot of mixed pieces I am getting ready to list next week hopefully. On to this week's offerings: (URL) mini-fig lot with over (...) (15 years ago, 3-Jan-09, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)