 Marketplace / Auctions / *1673 (-20)
  New Items, New "Philosophy" at JABA

Well, I just put 12 or 13 lots up at JABA, my auction site. Here's a link to all of them: (URL) going with something a little different this time. Instead of trying to break up 5 or 10 sets into lots ranging from tiny to medium sized, I'm lumping (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6273 Rock Island Refuge Auction

Todd Lehman entered the bidding today, and holds the current high bid of $45.00. Please be sure to check out the posting that I made earlier today regarding postage. Thanks, Geoff Runge gahourman@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Many auctions finishing and starting....

Please see our many auctions that are finishing in a couple of days and some that just began today on ebay. All parts are new. Elements include pieces from StarWars, Adventurers, Ninja, Castle, RockRaiders and more. Search for seller - lampy or (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6273 Rock Island Refuge Auction

First off let's give a great big round of applause to all of those bidders ho stepped in today-- you guys rock! A question has arisen regarding shipping payment, as I knew it would. If the winner is in the continental U.S. then I'll cover shipping. (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Diana's various sets auction,update 05/24

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction, an auction of new and used lego sets. Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = used (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  6273 Rock Island Refuge Auction

David Jost still holds the high bid at $35.00. As much as I'd love for Dave to win the set (hell, i'd love for anyone to win the set, as long as I win some money), $35.00 is a pitance for such a fine set! Where are you, bidders? If I don't hear (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA: Freight train lots from 4565, 2126, 4552

Freight Train Auction ===...=== This auction consists of freight cars, track, cranes, trucks, minifigs, freight loads and autos from three sets, the Freight and Crane Railway 4565, the Crane Car 4552, and the Train Cars, 2126. Most items have (...) (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Rock Island Refuge Auction

David Jost holds the current high bid opf $35.00. Thanks to all of you who've bid, Geoff Runge gahourman@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) :-) a combination of lack of room and trade secrets, no doubt. (25 years ago, 23-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Diana's various sets auction, update 05/22

Welcome to Diana's various sets auction, an auction of new and used lego sets. Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box b = used with box and instructions u = used (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  FA(here): Freight train lots from 4565, 2126, 4552

Freight Train Auction (right here, not on eBay) ===...=== This auction consists of freight cars, track, cranes, trucks, minifigs, freight loads and autos from three sets, the Freight and Crane Railway 4565, the Crane Car 4552, and the Train Cars, (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4559 Train & 5988 Pharaoh

In lugnet.market.auction, Tom McDonald writes: 1 Lot For Auction Lot 4559-1-1 4559 Cargo Railway (US version) (NIB) - David E $110 Going TWICE Lot 5988-1-1 5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (NIB) - has been pulled! For complete auction details visit my (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Rock Island Refuge Auction

1. Thank you to all who have bid so far. Future bidders please send your bids to my email rather than post them, as that's easier for me to deal with. 2. Frank Filz suggested that the winning conditions be stated as: "high bid held for three (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  eBay Grey Bricks & Plates

I just put up 200 bricks and 60 plates on ebay. Bricks: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  James Steele is a BAD TRADER, do not deal with him (his stuff from my auction for sale)

James Steele put bids in on my Dacta auction early on, and has refused to answer MANY emails (spanning well over a month) to him to please send payment. Those emails are not bouncing, which means the email address is still valid. I am listing James (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

(...) Heh heh. Okee-Sure. ;-) Well, here are a couple more data points: - We just finalized a deal today with a local private collector who had a sizeable collection for sale -- all sets with boxes and in brand-new condition with very little (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6273 Rock Island Refuge auction

I haven't seen any bids yet so I'll open at $15. ---Jon (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: "spring cleaning" auction

I would prefer that you hold off until my Lego budget recovers from SW purchases :-) -John Van Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:MPG.11aaadcc822...net.com... (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 6273 Rock Island Refuge auction

(...) The cancellation of the Pirate line has only increased potential demand... (...) It's in your interest, and really the general interest of bidders to not close an auction too soon, I would suggest you consider something more like the (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  FA(here): Freight train lots from 4565, 2126, 4552

Freight Train Auction (right here, not on eBay) ===...=== NEW ITEMS: Crane car from 4552 This auction consists of freight cars, track, cranes, trucks, minifigs, freight loads and autos from three sets, the Freight and Crane Railway 4565, the Crane (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact