 Marketplace / Auctions / 1661
1660  |  1662
Subject:
Rock Island Refuge Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 04:31:43 GMT

1. Thank you to all who have bid so far.  Future bidders please send your bids
to my email rather than post them, as that's easier for me to deal with.

2. Frank Filz suggested that the winning conditions be stated as: "high bid
held for three successive midnight updates".  I think that is a more clear
phrasing of what I'd said before, so we'll go with it.

3. Frank Filz holds the current high bid of $30.00.  Rock on Frank!

Thanks again,
Geoff Runge
gahourman@yahoo.com