 Marketplace / Auctions / 1668
1667  |  1669
Subject:
6273 Rock Island Refuge Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 04:07:38 GMT

David Jost still holds the high bid at $35.00.
As much as I'd love for Dave to win the set (hell, i'd love for anyone to win
the set, as long as I win some money), $35.00 is a pitance for such a fine
set!  Where are you, bidders?  If I don't hear $36.00 by midnight tomorrow,
then dave will have held the high price for three consecutive midnight
postings and I'll have to give it to him-- and none of you want that (except
for Dave, of course).

Papa needs a new pair of shoes,
Geoff Runge
gahourman@yahoo.com