 Marketplace / Auctions / 1656
Re: "spring cleaning" auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 14:05:45 GMT

I would prefer that you hold off until my Lego budget recovers from SW
purchases :-)

-John Van

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message

Thinking of maybe holding another "spring cleaning" auction of old sets.
Haven't done one of these in years.  Need to clear out more space in the
LEGO room.

Lots of stuff, mostly 5-12 years old.  Just a heads-up.  Haven't decided
whether to include used sets or only brand-new sets.  Various tasty goodies
from the glory eras of Town, Boats, Trains, Castle, Space, Pirates, and
Technic.  Leaning toward parting with (rather than keeping) duplicate
monorail, BT1, and Metroliner sets.  Opinions welcome.

--Todd