 Marketplace / Auctions / 1634
Re: "spring cleaning" auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 19:21:38 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, ffilz@mindspring.com (Frank Filz) writes:
I'm certainly interested, and would be interested in used sets, after
all, I play with my Lego, why pay a premium for MIB when I'll just open
it up to leg godt.

If by "MIB" you mean "Mint In Box," rest easy that none of the sets will be
unopened.  Many of them will be in brand-new condition, but all of them will
have had the seals broken and the catalogs taken out (I try to get at least
one copy of every LEGO catalog, and I know a lot of other people do too).
The pieces in any of the "new" sets will all be in their holey bags; the
sets just won't be "MIB," so there probably won't be much of a premium for
that.

--Todd