 Marketplace / Auctions / 1673
1672  |  1674
Subject:
New Items, New "Philosophy" at JABA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 05:30:26 GMT

Well, I just put 12 or 13 lots up at JABA, my auction site.  Here's a
link to all of them:

http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?disp&allnew

I'm going with something a little different this time.  Instead of
trying to break up 5 or 10 sets into lots ranging from tiny to medium
sized, I'm lumping all of each piece into one lot.  This is a bit of
an experiment, but I think it might go well after watching a lot of
lots of the same piece snatched up by a single bidder.

I've also shortened the lengths of the auctions to 3 days.  So, in a
sense, these will be a little like quick sales and not long, drawn-out
auctions.

I should note that my auctions here have a two hour sniper protection
system enabled, so any bid within the last X minutes should extend the
end of the auction by 2 hours.

Anything that goes unsold after 3 days will automatically be rolled
over into a new auction.  If things don't sell after a couple of
rollovers I guess I'll re-evaluate either the price or the lot size.
I think the prices are fairly reasonable, though.

A few of things added tonight (with more to come tomorrow):

10 12x24 Green Bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?arecbrick&927868203

10 1x2 Brown slope on 3 sides apex roof bricks
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?bslopebrick&927867337

20 2x2 Dark Gray plates
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?erecplate&927866540

20 1x2 Dark Gray Grille Tiles
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?imodtile&927866854

5 Older Luke Skywalkers from 7128
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?jwhmini&927867611

5 Trans-green Light Saber blade + Silver hilt
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?lminiaccess&927867936

10 Trans-blue Light Saber blade + Silver hilt
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?lminiaccess&927868017

20 Dark Gray Laser Cannons
http://www.dtrh.com/cgi-bin/jaba/jaba.cgi?rmisc&927867801

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide