 Marketplace / Appraisal / 7
Re: How to get appraisals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:25:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38D44E45.425D67B@novera.com>...
That's the big question for me. I have enough stuff that I am exposed,
insurance wise. As I've related in other groups, I can get coverage if I
can get an appraisal as to value. I don't want to construct it myself,
too much work. Rather pay someone for an appraisal that will stand up to
scrutiny. (and be fair and correct, what I want is an estimate of
replacement cost)

Asked before, I'll ask again, anyone actually got an appraiser to give
them an appraisal for their collection?

I'm definitely interested in this also. My collection certainly is large
enough to justify making sure I'm properly insured. I know Karim had done
some investigation, not sure if he ever got an answer.

Frank