 Marketplace / Appraisal / 15
Re: How to get appraisals?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:39:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.appraisal, Damien Nesbit writes:
  Where would we be able to do so?  Is this something that you'd try to
provide through LUGNET, or would it be an independent venture?  It does sound
like a worthwhile effort, especially if it does include some kind of graph
like eric joslin suggested.

Not on LUGNET, it's something we've been working on for a few months now, on
and off...  I think when I get the next release out, we'll be able to show it
to the community :)  Right now, it's still too manual, and takes too much time
to upkeep for real use.

Dan