 Marketplace / Appraisal / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Info requested..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 04:27:43 GMT

Dan and I got a package from an old friend of ours of her childhood lego... she
gave it to us hoping we'd give it a good home... to our shock and surprise it
included a 555, a 560-2, and a 462... (not complete, but that's not the point.)
Anyway, you may or may not know that we've been tracking auctions for a while
on ebay (3.5 months) and haven't seen any of these come up (at least not ones
that met our specifications) and we were wondering what complete ones might be
worth... as we have no early idea.  Just curious.. and as we figure out what
other sets are in here, I'll be posting again. :)

Thanks in advance.