 Local / United States / Wisconsin / *351 (-20)
  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Evans stores - my recent visit

Let's see who is still monitoring the .wi groups! I recently made a trip around to Evans department/variety stores. They are nowhere near the gold mine they used to be many years ago, but I still had a few good finds. I primarily collect town, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.wi.grb, lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Hello to Milwaukee Area

Hello, I have finally settled in Milwaukee after a year of crazy transition. I've unpacked the Lego in my Lego basement and run into a few people at TRU. Anyone in the area, say hello, and drop by. Maybe we could organize a club. -Erik (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) Thanks for the reply. I'd feared the as much. Just have to keep an eye out I guess. I'll pass on the RBR. I'm basically a mini-fig set buyer. Thanks anyhow. travis (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Republic Gunship

(...) I did not see any in Milwaukee at Target or Wal-Mart after Dec 29- they were all cleaned out. None in Appleton either. They were consumed in Kohl's and Shopko's 40% off sale before Christmas. Though if you want a good deal on a Rebel Blockade (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Republic Gunship

Has anyone been able to find one in stock at their local store in WI or northern IL. I'm located in Kenosha. TRU has one (1) in Racine, but it's really beat up, and full price. I've called a ton of stores already. Thanks in advance. travis (21 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Looking for Rebel Blockade Runner in WI

Yes, responding to my own post, but no one else was :-) TRU has about a dozen left at their Vernon Hills IL location. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Looking for Rebel Blockade Runner in WI

Has anyone seen it in WI or northern IL, like TRU or Target? I'm looking for a store I could buy it in, rather than S@H or lego.com. Thanks John (21 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  NILTC Show This Weekend - Cantigny Park in Winfield

Hey Everybody - Well, in my (excruciatingly) busy schedule, I accidentally neglected one of my duties -- announcing the next NILTC show. So, here goes: This weekend, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club will be displaying at Cantigny Park in (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Allow me to introduce, myself. Welcome to my world.

Greetings to the world. I am about to show my stuff for the first time. I have a story prepared close to Ikros in size but I think I'll cut it down a bit. I have creations prepared for it. I really need a home for it. I've applied for a spot on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

Grandpa finishes the Rebel Blockade Runner after 29 hours. Now we have to take it apart again... (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

(...) hundreds. Only realized that Fond Du Lac K-Mart was closing the day before it shut! We wnet, but they had nothing - and I mean NOTHING! Richard. "Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message news:GyqppK.Huu@lugnet.com... (...) (x5) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

(...) Only a tiny part of why! I'm only here on holidays. If you didn't get enough Dino Heads at Fond du Lac's K-mart sale it's not my doing, they had hundreds. (Mm, green slopes.) 5 Yodas.. that's more than I found at any other Target from (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

(...) Um, yeah hi Eric, that was me last night. I cleaned them out of Yodas (x5) but someone had already got the RBR's. So, I have a competitor in the Fox valley area eh? Are you the reason I can normally never find decent stuff on clearance at (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...

This is in all Wisconsin Targets on US 41. Somebody had shopped the Oshkosh area, but I found some in Appleton and made my "Yoda Quota." I hope Jonathan Lopes has big ideas for squash-colored bricks! I hear Grandpa down in the basement using power (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  NILTC to display at Train Collector's Association National Convention

The Northern Illinois LEGO® Train Club will display a 16'x16' layout, complete with two loops of running trains, rail yard with functional transfer table/engine shed and intermodal container system, Chicago-style architecture, a kids' play area, and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

  Re: Anyone going to Gencon?

(...) Interesting, what sorts of LEGO events? (22 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Franklin Public Library

Hi, I just surfed over to the Franklin Public Library site to renew my library books, and discovered that they have had a link to "Cool lego site of the week". (URL) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: Just visiting?

(...) Hey Eric, I am going to be starting up a Lego-figure-based dungeon crawl soon, probably only running it 2 times a month, if you want to join in let me know and I can slot you a character space. Here's some more info if you need to make up your (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

  Re: Just visiting?

I'll be back in Milwaukee Mar 30. (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.wi.mil)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact