 Marketplace / Shopping / 9652
Re: Star Wars Sets on sale at Target...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:27:23 GMT

If you didn't get enough
Dino Heads at Fond du Lac's K-mart sale it's not my doing, they had
hundreds.

Only realized that Fond Du Lac K-Mart was closing the day before it shut! We
wnet, but they had nothing - and I mean NOTHING!

Richard.

"Erik Olson" <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Richard Morton writes:
Somebody had shopped the Oshkosh area

Um, yeah hi Eric, that was me last night. I cleaned them out of Yodas • (x5)
but someone had already got the RBR's.

So, I have a competitor in the Fox valley area eh? Are you the reason I • can
normally never find decent stuff on clearance at Target?! ; )

Only a tiny part of why! I'm only here on holidays. If you didn't get • enough
Dino Heads at Fond du Lac's K-mart sale it's not my doing, they had • hundreds.
(Mm, green slopes.)

5 Yodas.. that's more than I found at any other Target from Menominee on • up.
Onesy twosy. I'll email you about a RBR (still sounds like a pirate ship.)

-Erik