 Gaming / 1082
Re: Anyone going to Gencon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:52:36 GMT

James Seibert wrote:

Hi,

There were some Lego events at last years Gencon and I am wondering if
anyone else is going to be in the great town of Milwaukee. Sorry no pirate
events unless we do one ourselves.

Interesting, what sorts of LEGO events?

--
Frank Filz