 Gaming / 846
Re: Anyone going to Gencon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes:
Gencon travellers,

If we can, lets try BrikWars. Most people will have the necessary elements
for most Tech levels used in the game and the space required for those
elements would be considerably smaller than the pirate ships I have. I look
forward to meeting you guys. You can email me so we can set-up the game
outline before we get there. There are always open tables so space should
not be problem. I will be there all four days and I will leave a note on the
main board for a time to meet and other information.

See you all there

Evan Butzlaff <mad_genius123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.fun.gaming, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.pirates, James Seibert writes:
Hi,

There were some Lego events at last years Gencon and I am wondering if
anyone else is going to be in the great town of Milwaukee. Sorry no • pirate
events unless we do one ourselves.

I'll be there, although only for Saturday.  Mainly going for the Magic • stuff,
but everything else is pretty fun and interesting too.

-Jason

Cool, Milwaukee is my home town, I live in Cudahy, next to Bay View.  I'll
be there, but the sucky part is I don't have much pirate stuff, but I • might
be able to get some, and by the way, I'm 12!  :-)  Respond when you get • the
time!

What would you guys be trying to pull off at Gen Con?  I'll probably be
going 1 or 2 days.  I will be volunteering too.....  Anyway, please respond
when you can~Evan Butzlaff