 Gaming / 842
Re: Anyone going to Gencon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 19:41:09 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Matt Brooks writes:

Jason, you still play Magic? I've been thinking of getting back into the
game, as I still have my entire (inherited four times over) collection
floating around in my apartment. I just picked up my first Mox, an Alpha
Jet. I heard they were tourney legal now? Interesting.... I wonder how
many more lugnetters are into, or were into Magic??

I was into Magic for quite a while, although it's been a long, long time since
I bought any cards or played.  I still have my whole collection, too, including
a Mox Pearl and a Time Walk.  I've thought about selling them, but can't bring
myself to part with them- after all, who knows when I might want them? :D

I really should sell them. :(

Anyway, unless things have changed drastically, Alpha cards haven't ever been
tournament legal- the corners are cut differently, and you can see them in the
deck from about a mile off.

eric