 Gaming / 841
Re: Request for Pirate Game thoughts and Player/Ship/Captain names
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:45:43 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Steve Campbell writes:

It sure was fun watching "Mr. Train" Larry P. join in. I will always
remember the way his eyes lit up the first time he fired his cannon at the
seagulls on Guano Island...

Hey, I just wanted to give my gunners a bit of a chance to practice before
the big base battle. That and I was hoping that one of the gulls would come
over and try to harass the crew, they could have stood a bit of fresh meat.

++Lar