 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 238
Re: Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 13:57:50 GMT

I did not see any in Milwaukee at Target or Wal-Mart after Dec 29- they were
all cleaned out. None in Appleton either. They were consumed in Kohl's and
Shopko's 40% off sale before Christmas.

Though if you want a good deal on a Rebel Blockade Runner I have 3 of them
in Milwaukee -- I'll be there later this month. We go to Kenosha to eat at
Lone Star.

-Erik

Thanks for the reply. I'd feared the as much. Just have to keep an eye out I
guess. I'll pass on the RBR. I'm basically a mini-fig set buyer.
Thanks anyhow.
travis