 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 237
Re: Republic Gunship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 23:34:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.wi, Travis Yanke writes:
Has anyone been able to find one in stock at their local store in WI or
northern IL. I'm located in Kenosha. TRU has one (1) in Racine, but it's
really beat up, and full price. I've called a ton of stores already.
Thanks in advance.

travis

I did not see any in Milwaukee at Target or Wal-Mart after Dec 29- they were
all cleaned out. None in Appleton either. They were consumed in Kohl's and
Shopko's 40% off sale before Christmas.

Though if you want a good deal on a Rebel Blockade Runner I have 3 of them
in Milwaukee -- I'll be there later this month. We go to Kenosha to eat at
Lone Star.

-Erik