 Local / United States / Washington / 34
Re: Summer Brickfest? (was Re: UCS & MF sighting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:13:06 GMT

Might be nice to have a room for those of us with no Train stuff.

:^)

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Actually the train event will be on the main floor of the Center House, I'm
trying to see if there is a room there we can run any games in.  There is
an area on the floor next to the train layout to run games but we might
have to setup each day.  Although if we do run a Pirate Game on the • floor
of the Center House I'm going to need to find some padding. :-)

We(PNLTC) have discussed renting one of those room, but so far we • haven't
checked into it.  I'd had talked with another club member about maybe • over
Thanksgiving weekend renting a room to have a Legofest down there. • I'll
see what I can find out.

Tom

Mark Sandlin wrote:

I'll be there.  :^)

Is it going to be over in one o' those convention rooms?

What does it cost to use one of those, anyway?

~Mark

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/