 Local / United States / Washington / 33
Re: Summer Brickfest? (was Re: UCS & MF sighting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 16:10:50 GMT

The weekend is when all the main things will be happening, best time to be there.
:-)

Tom

Jason Maxwell wrote:

I'll be sure to make it down at least on the weekend, I won't be able to take
any days off because of my vacation but I'll be there on Saturday and maybe
Sunday.

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/