 Local / United States / Washington / 30
Re: Summer Brickfest? (was Re: UCS & MF sighting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:59:35 GMT

I'll be there.  :^)

Is it going to be over in one o' those convention rooms?

What does it cost to use one of those, anyway?

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Good to hear Jason.  PNLTC's event is set for August 17-20th.  If I do • gain enough
interest we'll have a Brickfest, but even if we don't have a Brickfest • please come
to PNLTC's event which will still be a lot of fun.

Tom
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/
PNLTC Member