 Local / United States / Washington / 27
Re: Summer Brickfest? (was Re: UCS & MF sighting)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:38:21 GMT

Late-July to early-September some time would be best for me as my weekends
until then ar pretty much booked and I have a vacation planned to Walt Disney
World (LIC, yeah!) in the middle of September.  Assuming I was free I'd love
to come to a Brickfest-type thing!

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Kind of busy the next 5 weekends, birthdays and the like.  This Saturday I'm
going to try to run a Pirate Game with my kids.  If your going to be down this
way you could come on over.

Tom

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Well, I'm sort of in between Bellingham and Burien.

I have a grill, too.

Burgers n' Lego anyone?

~Mark

P.S. I'm willing to meet anywhere, really. :^)

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
I'm thinking of organizing a possible Brickfest, like the one last weekend • in
Arlington, Va., running right along with PNLTC's big event this August. • I'd like
to get an  idea of who in the area (or beyond) would like to participate, • would
either of you be interested?

If either of you or both would like to get together sometime before then • please
let me know, I'm south of both of you in Burien but I'm sure we could • arrange a
get together.

Tom

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Well, I live in Everett, Jason. Anytime you want to get together and • build is
fine by me. You're welcome to come to my place, or I can come to
Bellingham.

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Jason Maxwell writes:
Former 14-01 (Thompson Site) worker, until the layoffs got me. • Wish I
had
known about you guys when I was there!  Now I'm up in Bellingham • in
software...

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
17-06 Auburn
3rd shift heading to bed :-)
I'll look you up tonight at work.

Tom

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Ah, a Boeing address I see.

I work in the 10-80 building in Renton.

I have a Boeing address, BTW, so you can look me up on • exchange.

Small world, huh?

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:

So you venture down to my LEGO hunting grounds? :-)
You live by Everett don't you?  If you come down to Southcenter • often do
you
want to meet around there sometime?

Personally, I was there to pick up another Sith Infiltrator (gray • slope,
wing,
and plate service pack).  :^)

Love that pack too!  I think I picked up 7 or 8 during the great • Target
clearance earlier this year.

Happy Building,

~Mark

later,