 Local / United States / Washington / 22
Re: UCS & MF sighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:34:45 GMT

Well, I live in Everett, Jason. Anytime you want to get together and build is
fine by me. You're welcome to come to my place, or I can come to
Bellingham.

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Jason Maxwell writes:
Former 14-01 (Thompson Site) worker, until the layoffs got me.  Wish I • had
known about you guys when I was there!  Now I'm up in Bellingham in • software...

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
17-06 Auburn
3rd shift heading to bed :-)
I'll look you up tonight at work.

Tom

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Ah, a Boeing address I see.

I work in the 10-80 building in Renton.

I have a Boeing address, BTW, so you can look me up on exchange.

Small world, huh?

~Mark

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Thomas P. Rafert writes:

So you venture down to my LEGO hunting grounds? :-)
You live by Everett don't you?  If you come down to Southcenter • often do
you
want to meet around there sometime?

Personally, I was there to pick up another Sith Infiltrator (gray • slope,
wing,
and plate service pack).  :^)

Love that pack too!  I think I picked up 7 or 8 during the great Target
clearance earlier this year.

Happy Building,

~Mark

later,