 Local / United States / Washington / 16
Re: UCS & MF sighting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:43:02 GMT

BTW, that's Southcenter Mall, Tukwila, Washington.

~Mark

"Mind if we call you Bruce, just to keep things clear?"

In lugnet.loc.us.wa, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I was just at the Southcenter Toys R Us and I noticed they have both • UCS
sets, and the Millennium Falcon, and also the MTT... usual prices • apply.

Personally, I was there to pick up another Sith Infiltrator (gray slope, • wing,
and plate service pack).  :^)

...Im really torn on what to get first... I cant go off and get them all, but I • may be
able to sacrifice eating for a week to get one... I was kind of leaning • towards the MF,
just cuz it has play value and I want a Leia figure. But that UCS-X would • be just such a
great building experience! decisions decisions....

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)