 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 52
Re: Mid Ohio LEGO Fest '99?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 15:39:39 GMT

Rather than donate a small set at the door, I'd rather donate the equivilant
money to somebody who can find used LEGO, or sale stuff, which is best done
with plenty of lead time.  Of course, getting LEGO free from somebody is a
great idea, but not mutually exclusive of other methods.  You can never have
too much LEGO, after all.  I wouldn't mind if the LEGO, after the fest, was
deposited with a trusted intermediary and loaned out to other groups for their
fests.
Carolyn