 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 99
Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:43:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Could anyone pass by CWRU?  Thanks.
  If no-one is closer, I could probably swing down for you.  Or, I could pick
up your stuff on Friday and deliver it to Troy's later.  (I work downtown, CWRU
is a lot closer to work then home.)  But then, where does Troy live?

  BTW, we should keep in mind that we haven't heard anything from Troy.  The
proposed day was my suggestion and I'm still waiting to see whether Troy likes
it, or flames me to a crisp.  :-)

      Later,
       Gino A...