 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 98
RE: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:44:57 GMT

I'm not interested in football either (I even had to look up the date of the
Super Bowl.)  That weekend is probably fine for me too.  I think I can take
the bus to Troy's, but if I take my Diablo and stuff, I may need a ride.
Could anyone pass by CWRU?  Thanks.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu