 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 104
Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 06:33:16 GMT

The 70's sets would be cool.  ;)

I've got both the UCS sets here on my entertainment center though, so no
need to bring those.  I have the silver champion started, but not completely
assembled, so you might have to bring that one, as I doubt I'll get it done
before then.

Any idea what we are going to build this time?

Troy

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:G7CBF0.K41@lugnet.com...
Sounds good to me.  1 pm on Saturday the 27th.  I doubt that my current • MOC
is going to be completed by then, unfortunately.  Maybe I can bring the • 70's
sets that I just got, if there's interest in seeing them, as well as the • UCS
sets and the Silver Champion, if y'all are interested in seeing them in
person.