 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 96
Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:25:33 GMT

I'd be fine for Super Bowl weekend too.  Saturday or Sunday.  While a
nominal football fan, the Super Bowl doesn't really interest me this year,
so i won't be heartbroken if we're deep into building some monstrous
contraption at the time.  :)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I hope so too...another building session would be fun...but seeing Troy's
entire collection could give us all a bad jealousy attack :)

Well Troy.  What's the scoop.

My next free date is SuperBowl weekend.  Troy, you got any plans.

I assume we'll all be rooting for the Giants.

I'd love to host, but I really don't have the room.  We need to get those
houses sold and into a new place.

       Later,
        Gino A...

P.S. Troy, if I just set you up for something you don't want, feel free to
flame me to bits.  Publicly or privately.