 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 95
94  |  96
Subject:
Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:05:36 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht writes:
I hope so too...another building session would be fun...but seeing Troy's
entire collection could give us all a bad jealousy attack :)

  Well Troy.  What's the scoop.

  My next free date is SuperBowl weekend.  Troy, you got any plans.

  I assume we'll all be rooting for the Giants.

  I'd love to host, but I really don't have the room.  We need to get those
houses sold and into a new place.

        Later,
         Gino A...

P.S. Troy, if I just set you up for something you don't want, feel free to
flame me to bits.  Publicly or privately.