 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 95
  Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) Well Troy. What's the scoop. My next free date is SuperBowl weekend. Troy, you got any plans. I assume we'll all be rooting for the Giants. I'd love to host, but I really don't have the room. We need to get those houses sold and into a new (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

I'd be fine for Super Bowl weekend too. Saturday or Sunday. While a nominal football fan, the Super Bowl doesn't really interest me this year, so i won't be heartbroken if we're deep into building some monstrous contraption at the time. :) Adrian -- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) Now, I'm a died-in-the-wool Stealers fan. But, I'm also a Clevelander. Just out of civic pride, you need to be fired up for the Giants. Later, Gino A... P.S. Well, if we can get a host, it sounds like we may be able to get something on for SB (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

I'm not interested in football either (I even had to look up the date of the Super Bowl.) That weekend is probably fine for me too. I think I can take the bus to Troy's, but if I take my Diablo and stuff, I may need a ride. Could anyone pass by (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) If no-one is closer, I could probably swing down for you. Or, I could pick up your stuff on Friday and deliver it to Troy's later. (I work downtown, CWRU is a lot closer to work then home.) But then, where does Troy live? BTW, we should keep (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

I'll do it. Since I went to Case, I know my way around there quite well. Besides, it'd be an excuse to visit the campus again :) Troy lives in Garfield Heights, by the way. I know he was more than willing to host, it's just whether or not he can (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

Superbowl weekend is good for me. I figure Saturday would be best, so we can extend cleanup to Sunday if needed (which it always seems to....). Around 1:00pm good for everyone? I figure, everyone can eat lunch on their own. I'll supply snacks and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  RE: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) Sounds good to me. I'm probably going skiing on the 28, so Sunday wouldn't work for me anyway. And thanks in advance for the ride, Adrian. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

Sounds good to me. 1 pm on Saturday the 27th. I doubt that my current MOC is going to be completed by then, unfortunately. Maybe I can bring the 70's sets that I just got, if there's interest in seeing them, as well as the UCS sets and the Silver (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

The 70's sets would be cool. ;) I've got both the UCS sets here on my entertainment center though, so no need to bring those. I have the silver champion started, but not completely assembled, so you might have to bring that one, as I doubt I'll get (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Get together was: Re: Back to the Future DeLorean

(...) Agreed. (...) Hmm. Technic might be fun. But I'm not sure what we could do in that vein. Maybe some funky contraption. Better mousetrap sort of thing. I assume directions will be forthcoming. :-) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)