 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 90
Re: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:26:47 GMT

Allrighty then.  It's time for us to finalize plans.  We'll meet on
Saturday, December 9th, at 2pm.  I think the only people who don't know
where I live are Jeff K and Bram.  Since Bram isn't driving himself, that'll
be no problem.  Jeff, I'll email you directions to my house so you can find
the way if you need to.

Bram needs a ride (he lives on Cleveland's east side, on the Case Western
Reserve University campus).  Do we have a volunteer to chauffeur him?  If
not, I'll go and get him.

Bring whatever MOC's you have that're cool, and whatever you think might be
fun to do.  Perhaps we'll have a little building contest or something,
that'd be fun.  We'll see.

See y'all on Saturday

Adrian
--