 Local / United States / Ohio / 443
Re: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:50:26 GMT

hey... another cleveland area BrikWarrior here... (the Magic Mushroom SCA
guys from the July war)...  I'd would be interested in attending the LUG
event as well...  saturday would be better for me though, since my D&D 3e
group meets on sunday afternoon(the 10th) (unless i can convince the DM to
find us a new day...  but anyhoo, if i can make it, i'll be there...

Eric J Sherwood
mistysky@worldnet.att.net
"You will kneel before her at her altar in the trees" - Let Her Feel The
Rain
by Tara MacLean