 Local / United States / Ohio / 437
RE: Cleveland area gathering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:05:02 GMT

Adrian Drake writes:
Due to circumstances beyond my control (my wife will be studying for her
finals that weekend and doesn't want a bunch of LUGnuts running around the
house) I am forced to delay the Cleveland gathering until December 9th or
10th, preferably the 10th, I think.

I have finals the week after the 10th too, but they don't start until that
Wednesday (the 13th), so that should be fine, as long as I'm awake after
celebrating the last day of classes :)  I'd prefer the 10th too--I think I'm
expected at home on the 9th.
...or Troy said he could host, in which case we could still get together
this weekend.  Thoughts?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
BXL34@po.cwru.edu